[meteorite-list] impact area

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--0-716793816-1055360496=:23334

It is unrelated Steve. The gentleman is in the Ozarks.

Proof is coming. One way or the other. I trust you'll accept the assessment of a Caltech impact geologist. He won't be back from Australia 'til August though. There's a member of this list who might be able to tell us much sooner however. Maybe even as soon as next week.

Stay tuned.

--0-716793816-1055360496=:23334

<DIV>
<DIV>It is unrelated Steve.&nbsp;The gentleman is in the Ozarks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Proof is coming. One way or the other. I&nbsp;trust you'll accept the&nbsp;assessment of a Caltech impact geologist. He won't be back from Australia 'til August though. There's&nbsp;a member of this list who&nbsp;might be able to&nbsp;tell us much sooner however. Maybe even as soon as next week.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stay tuned.</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-716793816-1055360496=:23334--