[meteorite-list] "This page is unavailable for viewing at this time"

From: chris sharp <casper_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

Hello Tracy,
this is most likely a reflection of the number of people reading the
list and immediately going to the (say) yahoo web page to view the
picture.

Yahho (and some other "free" hosts) limit the amount of
traffic/bandwidth/viewing time for any one page to a certain number of
hits/hour.

If you get the "This page is etc" what they are saying is this page
has used its allotted hits for this hour already.

The solution is to either be quick, or come back and try again in a
little while.
hth

chris sharp