[meteorite-list] Of Mice and Men

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

Sterling,

I think that the more important question, from the point of view of the
mice, is do they all look alike to EACH OTHER?

(This would be an ideal spot to insert a joke about selecting mice from
eastern Kentucky or Arkansas, but I'm not going to.)

(This might also be a good spot to tell my joke about the two Irish mice who
walk into a bar discussing their meteorite collections... as soon as I can
make it up.)

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.