"Re: [meteorite-list] avoirdupois ?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--part1_18.312e7e75.2c17993c_boundary

ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net writes:

> William the Conqueror ( he was a granddaddy up the line ) and so was a
> King named Olaf ( I think he was Danish) ( pretty much Viking I would say )as
> well as some of those Louises and those Plantagenet fellows. Alexander the
> Great and Ptolemy and a couple of pharoahs. Now you know why I am so mixed up..

Rosie -

The notion that you are related to all these folks (combined with past
references to Lady Godiva and Princess Di and various others) means that they must
ipso facto be related to each other. It would be hard to avoid some pesky
genealogical problems here, unless you are just making the claims in fun.

       Gregory

--part1_18.312e7e75.2c17993c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
ltcrose_at_bellsouth.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">William the Conqueror ( he was=20=
a granddaddy up the line )&nbsp; and so was a King named Olaf ( I think he w=
as Danish) ( pretty much Viking I would say )as well as some of those Louise=
s and those Plantagenet fellows. Alexander the Great and Ptolemy and a coupl=
e of pharoahs. Now you know why I am so mixed up.. <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Rosie - <BR>
<BR>
The notion that you are related to all these folks (combined with past refer=
ences to Lady Godiva and Princess Di and various others) means that they mus=
t <I>ipso facto</I> be related to <I>each other</I>.&nbsp;&nbsp; It would be=
 hard to avoid some pesky genealogical problems here, unless you are just ma=
king the claims in fun.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18.312e7e75.2c17993c_boundary--