[meteorite-list] Meteorite Article in "Seed"

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:34 2004

Geoff, it is too bad that they butchered your story. You have always been
such a good writer. I often get out my old Meteorite Magazines and re-read
your story of your first trip to Chile with Steve Arnold (Arkansas).

It just goes to show you that editors put their own spin on a story and the
truth be damned!!!!! Got to sell magazines, you know!!!! The bottom line
$$$ rules in our capitalist society.

So, I guess I will go out and try to find a copy of SEED.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites