[meteorite-list] New meteorite from Georgia???

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:33 2004

Also,

Some of the reported facts of this fall sound dubious
(ever the skeptic). Among others, a family visiting from CHICAGO (umm,
didn't a meteorite fall there recently, which was very lucrative for the
finders) finds one on their deck and takes it back to Chicago to find a high
bidder.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com