[meteorite-list] Top Quailty Specimens on Ebay Ending

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:57 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C33F59.60BDDA40

Hi All.......

My last auctions until the end of July will be ending Tuesday night. I =
have put some high quality specimens up for bid. There are only 5 =
auctions total. Click on the following link and scroll to the bottom of =
the page:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/

1) I am clearing out my remaining stock of Canyon Diablo at below =
wholesale prices. 9 specimens weighing a total of 1.5kg are still only =
bid up to 20 cents per gram.

2) Don't miss at least looking at the photos of a small Sikhote-alin =
meteorite with a double roll over rim (one on each side of the =
specimen). I have never seen this feature before on a Sikhote-alin. =
The photos are large so that the detail can be clearly seen.

3) I have a .120 gram fragment of NWA 998 with fusion crust paired up =
with a thin section of NWA 998. You won't see too many pieces around =
this small with fusion crust. I started it low to give everyone an =
opportunity to own this exciting meteorite package. By now, you have =
seen Steve Schoner's photos of the thin section using his soon to be =
patented polarizer. Check out the photos of this piece and the =
polarized section.

4) How about a micromount of Johnstown with fusion crust for $12.50? =
Now there is a steal.

5) A beautiful piece of NWA 482 with fusion crust. It is not as thin =
as the specimens on my webpage so I started it out low and it is still a =
bargain at it's current bid. Check out my website of NWA 482 at =
http://209.238.151.128/nwa482sale.htm and you can see how low I am =
getting on this material. Unless I can pick up a piece from another =
owner or I cut into my personal collection piece, this is it.

Bid high and bid often!!!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites
http://www.catchafallingstar.com

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C33F59.60BDDA40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi All.......</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My last auctions until the end of July will be ending Tuesday=20
night.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have put some high quality specimens up for =
bid.&nbsp;=20
There are only 5 auctions total.&nbsp; Click on the following link and =
scroll to=20
the bottom of the page:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/">http://me=
mbers.ebay.com/aboutme/catchafallingstar.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>1) <STRONG>I am clearing out&nbsp;my remaining stock of Canyon=20
Diablo</STRONG> at below wholesale prices.&nbsp; 9 specimens weighing a =
total of=20
1.5kg are still only bid up to 20 cents per gram.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2) Don't miss at least looking at the photos of a small=20
<STRONG>Sikhote-alin meteorite with a double roll over rim</STRONG> (one =
on each=20
side of the specimen).&nbsp; I have never seen this feature before on a=20
Sikhote-alin.&nbsp; The photos are large so that the detail can be =
clearly=20
seen.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>3) I have a .120 gram fragment of NWA 998 with fusion crust paired =
up with=20
a thin section of NWA 998.&nbsp;&nbsp;You won't see too many pieces =
around this=20
small with fusion crust.&nbsp;I started it low to give&nbsp;everyone an=20
opportunity to own this exciting meteorite package. &nbsp;By now, you =
have seen=20
Steve Schoner's photos of the thin section using his soon to be patented =

polarizer.&nbsp; Check out the photos of this piece and the polarized=20
section.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>4) How about a micromount of <STRONG>Johnstown</STRONG> with fusion =
crust=20
for $12.50?&nbsp; Now there is a steal.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>5)&nbsp; A beautiful piece of NWA 482 with fusion crust.&nbsp; It =
is not as=20
thin as the specimens on my webpage so I started it out low and it is =
still a=20
bargain at it's current bid.&nbsp; Check out my website of NWA 482 at <A =

href=3D"http://209.238.151.128/nwa482sale.htm">http://209.238.151.128/nwa=
482sale.htm</A>&nbsp;and=20
you can see how low I am getting on this material.&nbsp; Unless I can =
pick up a=20
piece from another&nbsp;owner or I cut into my personal collection =
piece, this=20
is it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bid high and bid often!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Strope<BR>421 Fourth Street<BR>Glen Dale, WV&nbsp; =
26038</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Catch a Falling Star Meteorites<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.catchafallingstar.com">http://www.catchafallingstar.co=
m</A><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C33F59.60BDDA40--