[meteorite-list] Springfield Show + Party

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:10 2004

Dear Listees:

The annual Springfield Gem, Mineral, and Fossil show will take place
from Friday August 8 through Sunday August 10, at the Eastern States
Exposition Center in West Springfield, Massachussetts. It is the
largest East Coast rock and fossil show, and a number of meteorite
dealers, M-List members, and collectors will be there, as per usual.

I have an official flyer here on my desk which says: "Easy to find --
between New York City and Boston." How very helpful : )

Al Lang of R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites, Geoff Cintron of Island
Meteorite, and myself are planning an informal dinner party event
(location TBA) for Friday night. We're expecting to meet up with List
members John Divelbiss and Charlie Devine as well (right guys?), and
several other friends.

Anyone who would like to join in is most welcome, and should please
email me off-list. I'll keep you posted about what we're doing and
when.

Regards,

Geoff N.