[meteorite-list] Televue eyepiece AD

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

Steve, THAT IS EXACTLY what I did, here is my first reply.
(Steve, actually it was not me, I suggest
> > you go

Now, I suggest you look at this very simply, and not say another friggin
word about what I might have said in different conversations.
My points made simple
1. you used my name, and said that I said something which I did not.
2. I called you on it and said that you should go review the emails and see
that I did not say what you said.
3. You got really pissy and jumped me acting as though I really jumped the
gun and took it the wrong way.
4. There is only one point to this. You said I did something that Idid not,
and instead of simply correcting yourself, you went into another accusation.

Simply put, I don't like to be falsly accused of saying somthing that I did
not. So don't turn this around on me.

Mike Farmer