[meteorite-list] Televue eyepiece AD

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

You said that I did that to you in a very sarcastic way, take a look at it
if you don't think you did, then in the reply you still do that. Steve, I
have been very nice to you always, and although we do not agree on ebay,
there is no call for you to put my name where it does not belong, so even
though I told you it was'nt me, instead of simply retracting your statement,
you just get more sarcastic about it.
I didn't say that, regardless of any other thing I have ever said, so don't
use my name unless I do the deed you are telling every member of this list
that I did.
Mike Farmer