[meteorite-list] Televue eyepiece AD

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

Humm,

Didn't Mike Farmer chastise me for this practice when
I asked sellers of something I wanted to remove the
item from Eay after I made an offer, or in right
words, let's make a deal then remove it?

Something about Ebay's rules.

BTW-- I still hate ebay, and will always try to make a
reasonable deal without it.

Steve Schoner/ams