[meteorite-list] Meteorites of the AMM

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:08 2004

Hi Frank , Allen and all,

many thanks for your answers.

To #5: Nininger writes in «Our stone-pelted planet» p. 35:
Diamonds in meteorites: Novo-Urei, Canyon Diablo, Magura.

To #13(?): «Our stone-pelted planet» FIG.33 shows a mexican barreta made of
meteoritic iron - but I couldn't find more infos.
(Any connection with #13?)

To #4, Melrose: See Allan Lang's great Meteorite Museum:
http://www.nyrockman.com/museum/melrose-26.4.htm
Someone (Nininger?) wrote on the AMM label: «Contains gold»

Who can help with 13,15 and 21?

Thanks again for all contributions

Peter M.