[meteorite-list] need a metal detector?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:08 2004

Hello List, I am going to sale my Whites GMT gold detector. I used it for
Gold Basin meteorites, and think it is a great detector! It is real easy to
use and has to be the easiest ground balancing detector out there! It is in
great shape except for the scratches that Gold Basin puts on the bottom of
the detectors coil after it's first use. I even have the instruction video
and head-phones. If you are interested feel free to contact me with any ?.
They are $799 new, I would like to get $599 +shipping. Or $500 and a
meteorite. : )
You can read about them at whites. com.

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><