[meteorite-list] Garza House Smasher Kits

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Dear Steve and List Members,

First of all thank you Steve and other well-known List members for the
positive feedback regarding these kits. It is good to see that someone is
thoughtful enough to promote these kits for us and without even being asked.
We appreciate this greatly and hope that all that have purchased these kits
are satisfied. Thank you again, for recognizing the effort that Greg put
into these.

All the best,

Adam