[meteorite-list] AD - 100 plus eBay auctions ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Dear List Members,

Thank you for your patience regarding eBay auctions ending announcements.
We try to put up a decent variety every week and start over half the
specimens out at just 99 cents allowing other collectors to pick up
bargains. There are still a lot deals to be had and these auctions will
start ending in about one hour.

For you who prefer not to use eBay we will post some excellent trade
material tomorrow night if time allows.

For you who do use eBay, here is our link:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185