[meteorite-list] Need Help, Ebay suspended my account for auction wasnt mine

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

addvise Ebay of this, I have addvise and now is under
search who is the person send this emails
Regards

Matteo

--- Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Ed. I had one of these also last week that I
> posted to the list. This is called spoofing, and
> there
> is a section in eBay if you dig hard enough to
> contact
> them about this. Like Frank said... DO NOT GIVE THEM
> ANY INFORMATION! Good luck.
> Dave
>

> > Hi
> > I just recieved a letter from ebay suspending my
> > account. For a acution that I never listed ( item
> #
> > 2184414322 ). I know others had problems. What
> > address can I send this email back to to see if it
> > is a scam. Believe it was for a Brenham meteorite,
> > according to the letter. I cant view the auction,
> > and sorry if anyone on this list bid. Thanks for
> the
> > help.
> >
> > Ed
> >
> > IMCA 6254

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com