[meteorite-list] see what happens!

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Well, perhaps we have something to leran from meteorites...
Letīs say, our solar-system is 4,5 mrd years old and draw
a line 4,5 meters long. We came down from the tree about
a million years ago, so we are just one millimeter on that line.
If we think about the life of you and me, perhaps 75 years,
we need a microscope to see that on our 4,5 meters line. So,
I wonder, how somebody have time to be bored with his / her
life...;- We can read the story from meteorites in so many
ways, but this is much more for me than the exact composition
or the rarity of the met...

take care,

pekka

--