[meteorite-list] OT, Please help me, shipping

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Hello Jim And List, Jim wrote to the me and the list;

"Tom, is it really necessary for you to send 5+ emails to the List every day
with this kind of dumb trivia?
Someone (either you or your post office) made a mistake when weighing the
package - it's quite simple when you stop and THINK about it!!!"

I did not realize I posted 5+ dumb trivia posts every day to the list ! But,
I guess Jim is the authority here, so I apologize to Art for the wasted
bandwidth and, so I don't irritate Jim, I will not post to the list any
more.

P.S. I have no intentions of not posting to the list unless someone
important tells me to stop.

P.S.S. Jim, Do me a favor, Block me. : )
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168