[meteorite-list] Off topic possible eBay scam

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

These mails are tryings to get your user ID and password,
also sometimes more information is asked, like your credit
card number etc.
All these mails should be reported to eBay;

rswebform_at_ebay.com

Usually members having their e-mail as an user-ID recive
these. They are never sent by eBay. The site is linked to
some other server, I have found some from China, some
from another countries.

take care,

pekka