[meteorite-list] ATTENTION ALL re This endless God thread!!!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

Attention EVERYONE who continues this thread.
        You have been very politely addressed by the list monitor
(Art) to note the list rules.
        For those of you obviously too dense to get the VERY OBVIOUS
hint or are too rude to pay heed:
        1) Your continuation of this thread is clearly a violation of list
rules and UNWANTED.
        2) Art does not tend to mess around with repeated warnings - he
is very patient, but eventually, if people persist in braking list rules,
he takes very decisive action. This announcement of list rules by Art
should be taken by all of you as SIGNIFICANT and I suggest you STOP
IMMEDIATELY if you would like to continue being members of this list.
        Those of you who do not stop are just as guilty of abusing this
list as past participants who have been removed for abusive language
and attacks on individuals and you can be certain Art will begin to
be FLOODED with complaints and requests to take action.
        I suggest EVERYONE stop now while you are still members of the
list in good standing.
        Sincerely, Michael Blood