[meteorite-list] This just in

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

Sounds like the Hupes did go have a look, here is a new update I just got
from the Weather Producer.

Hi Rob :)

Thanks for writing back :) Right after I wrote back to you, Molly Shen filed
her report from the field (she's our reporter out there) and couched the
story that it might not indeed be the meteorite. I've updated our story with
her script if you want to check it out:

http://www.komotv.com/stories/26061.htm

You're right in that despite "dozens" of meteorite experts there, they have
yet to find any conclusive meteorite material (that we know of). But the UW
is on the case and should let us know soon :)

Thanks again for checking up on us! :)
-Scott

--
Rob Wesel