[meteorite-list] Holbrook

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

--part1_95.30314aee.2c463b63_boundary

John Gwilliam:

> Dave Andrews, lives in Holbrook and
> has spent hundreds of hours hunting for those elusive little black
> stones.

Yep. I've had the hono(u)r and pleasure of hunting with Dave, John, and the
occasional visitor from the Old Country. Dave is unquestionably the King of
the Strewnfield, as is evidenced by this latest ~50-grammer. Congrats, Dave!

       Gregory

--part1_95.30314aee.2c463b63_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
John Gwilliam:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Dave Andrews, lives in Holbrook=
 and <BR>
has spent hundreds of hours hunting for those elusive little black <BR>
stones. </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Yep.&nbsp; I've had the hono(u)r and pleasure of hunting with Dave, John, an=
d the occasional visitor from the Old Country.&nbsp; Dave is unquestionably=20=
the King of the Strewnfield, as is evidenced by this latest ~50-grammer.&nbs=
p; Congrats, Dave!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_95.30314aee.2c463b63_boundary--