[meteorite-list] Info required for NWA 1807

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

Hello Norbert

I have write you the meteorite is under analysis and
the person is now in London and after in Munster for
the Met.Society 2003 Meeting. For the moment I have
only the confirm is a carbonaceous chondrite with low
percentage of metal, is a CV class for me, but the
Insitute where analyzed this have a idea of a Ck or Cm
carbonaceous, for me no.....and I have write you when
I have the all informations I put a email in the list
for addvise all have buy this meteorite.
Regards

Matteo

--- ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Hello, List,
>
> has any one of you some backed up info on:
>
> NWA 1807 - Found 2002, Erfoud, Morocco, Africa.
> Carbonaceous Chondrite?
>
> Any clarification is appreciated.
>
> Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,
>
> Norbert & Heike Kammel
> ROCKS ON FIRE
> IMCA #3420
> www.rocksonfire.com
> <%3Fhttp://www.rocksonfire.com%3F>

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com