[meteorite-list] Re: eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

so Steve, what is your point? You buy there but dont SELL there? That makes
everything ok.
Ebay brought you those items that you wanted so badly that you had to
register and bid on them.
Steve, I like you but your argument is about as lame as a dead cat.
We are all entitled to like or hate anything, but you brought it up and
since you can't seem to find a solid argument for your side, just let it go
and forget it.
Ebay has brough tme literally hundreds upon hundreds of new customers, many
are among the largest meteorite collectors out there now.
Kudos to Ebay.
Mike Farmer