[meteorite-list] Re: eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

I'm with Steve, SCREW the millions who like ebay. Please excuse my limited
vocalization on the subject. Oh, time to call the damn cat in. I would have
enjoyed chatting with ya'll but there's this pissed -off black bear out here
in my little forest that'll kill my dumb-ass cat. Good Night, and I hope
one falls right on the head of that "Stinkin To High Heaven" bear. And if
one does, it will not be sold anywhere, it'll become a family treasure from
the great beyond-Space. I dont care how ugly it is. Ebay sucks. Let's get
back to over -the- phone and talking to a live human being on the other
phone. Dont act like sheep .