[meteorite-list] Re: eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

--part1_10d.274dd3e4.2c438843_boundary

 steve_schoner_at_yahoo.com writes:

> When it comes to my opinion of E-bay, my mind cannot
> be changed.
>
> I made up my mind when E-bay first appeared, and my
> opinon today remains the same

Yes, you've made that crystal clear. ;-)

The listees who have posted that they like ebay, have all offered reasons for
feeling that way. Do you have any reasons for your opposing opinion?
Certainly there's no value in provoking a petty argument, that's not helpful for
anyone. But with so many collectors, dealers, experts, novices, and the
meteorite "hobby" itself seemingly getting so much visibility and benefit from ebay, I
suspect I'm not alone in wondering what the other side of the coin might
possibly be, that makes you not just indifferent to it, but so vehemently opposed.

     Gregory

--part1_10d.274dd3e4.2c438843_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> steve_schoner_at_yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">When it comes to my opinion of=20=
E-bay, my mind cannot<BR>
be changed.<BR>
<BR>
I made up my mind when E-bay first appeared, and my<BR>
opinon today remains the same</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Yes, you've made that crystal clear.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-)<BR>
<BR>
The listees who have posted that they like ebay, have all offered reasons fo=
r feeling that way.&nbsp; Do you have any reasons for your opposing opinion?=
&nbsp; Certainly there's no value in provoking a petty argument, that's not=20=
helpful for anyone.&nbsp; But with so many collectors, dealers, experts, nov=
ices, and the meteorite "hobby" itself seemingly getting so much visibility=20=
and benefit from ebay, I suspect I'm not alone in wondering what the other s=
ide of the coin might possibly be, that makes you not just indifferent to it=
, but so vehemently opposed.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_10d.274dd3e4.2c438843_boundary--