[meteorite-list] eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

Hello Adam and list, I love ebay. It is way to hard to shop for meteorites
finding & comparing prices web site to web site. From what I have seen, most
web sites sell meteorites at higher prices than ebays prices. I once won a
51g Oriented SA on ebay for $8.00, And an NWA 869 at 7 cents a gram, if any
dealers can beat that price, please let me know! I know everyone who buys on
ebay can tell of even better deals than that!
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168