[meteorite-list] AD-Cortec VCI Emitters For Sale

From: Yellowengine_at_aol.com <Yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:03 2004

Hi List,

I recently purchased a case of Cortec VCI-101 emitters, but I don't have a use for all of them. So, with that said, I am offering the remaining emitters to the list at actual cost.
Each foam emitter is 3 inch long x 1.25 inch wide x 1/4 inch thick and protects 1 cubic foot of space for up to 2 years. Again, I am offering these at the price that I paid for them, which is $2.45 ea. plus $.37 postage in the U.S. only. I only
have about 30 of these remaining, so if you are interested please contact me via private email. Thank You!

-Ryan

For more info: http://texastechnologies.com/vciemitter.html