[meteorite-list] item#2183522064: ## BEAUTIFUL IRON METEORITE 843 GRAMMS ##

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:03 2004

Hello List, just a question. To me, SA is one of the nicest looking
meteorites out there! This thing is ugly and is said to be an SA, looks more
like a Campo to me, what do you all think?

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2183522064

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168