[meteorite-list] cd rom of meteorites- shareware.

From: Ken O'Neill <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:03 2004

With you 100% Howard

Regards

Ken O'Neill

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Wu [mailto:freewu2000_at_yahoo.com]
Sent: 11 July 2003 23:07
To: Ken O'Neill
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] cd rom of meteorites- shareware.

No problem Ken,

I was just alittle embarassed to see this posted on the meteoritelist.

Howard

Ken O'Neill <kenoneill_at_kenoneill.com> wrote:
Howard,

I certainly would not advocate software piracy and I did not expect a
pirated copy or such like from Steve. My use of the word copy was sloppy as
it could have been and was interpeted by you as an illegal "copy". The use
of the word copy was the same as if I went into say a book shop and asked
for a copy of "Rocks from Space" by O.R Norton. I wouldn't expect them to
start photocopying the original for me.

Regards

Ken O'Neill