[meteorite-list] Origin of the Moon & God and Meteorites

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

--part1_25.3b9c83e0.2c40792b_boundary

Submitted for your approval. A boy dreams of the stars, learning one day
that meteorites could be bought he sets out to buy one. But only a small one as
he in not wealthy enough to own a large specimen. Still he dreams and
believes that one day he will own one. One day while browsing an out of state flea
market he picks through a box of artifacts and finds a stone that is different
from the others in the box. To make a long story short he finds out that he
has in his possession a half pound iron meteorite for the price of a bag of
peanuts. Now to me that's a miracle and I should know because it's my story.
There were countless things that had to happen in just a certain way before I
could have got that specimen. How many had passed it up the day before I got
there? No, I will never leave God out of meteorites for that reason alone.

As for the moon I do think it was part of our planet and was gouged out by a
massive impact in prehistory. Again think about what had to happen long
before that impact to give us the result we know today. Man can claim to know all
and have tools that are infallible in his views but I think we show our true
minds power when we are confronted by mysteries that our tools cannot solve.
Anyone can quote someone else's words think about it.

Thanks,
Ron

--part1_25.3b9c83e0.2c40792b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Submitted for your approval.&=
nbsp; A boy dreams of the stars, learning one day that meteorites could be b=
ought he sets out to buy one.&nbsp; But only a small one as he in not wealth=
y enough to own a large specimen.&nbsp; Still he dreams and believes that on=
e day he will own one.&nbsp; One day while browsing an out of state flea mar=
ket he&nbsp; picks through a box of artifacts and finds a stone that is diff=
erent from the others in the box.&nbsp; To make a long story short he finds=20=
out that he has in his possession a half pound iron meteorite for the price=20=
of a bag of peanuts.&nbsp; Now to me that's a miracle and I should know beca=
use it's my story.&nbsp; There were countless things that had to happen in j=
ust a certain way before I could have got that specimen.&nbsp; How many had=20=
passed it up the day before I got there?&nbsp; No, I will never leave God ou=
t of meteorites for that reason alone.<BR>
<BR>
As for the moon I do think it was part of our planet and was gouged out by a=
 massive impact in prehistory.&nbsp; Again think about what had to happen lo=
ng before that impact to give us the result we know today.&nbsp;&nbsp; Man c=
an claim to know all and have tools that are infallible in his views but I t=
hink we show our true minds power when we are confronted by mysteries that o=
ur tools cannot solve.&nbsp; Anyone can quote someone else's words think abo=
ut it.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Ron</FONT></HTML>