[meteorite-list] Moon and God

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

Hello List, I just want to add some thing to all this. I am a Christian, I
believe God created the universe! That is not to say I don't believe in
Science, I think science is as real as God. I think the Big Bang theory is
true, I just believe the Big Bang was caused by God when he was creating the
universe! I do not believe that the world was created in 7 days, some might
say the Bible says it was, but it does not!
 So, I do believe in Science, what I do not believe, is some of the
theories! I do not believe the moon was made by a asteroid impact on the
earth. I would first stand by the theory that it was caught up in our
gravity. Has nothing to do with religion. Also, My religion has nothing to
do with my utter disbelief in Evolution. Evolution just can not happen like
they say! Way to many holes in that theory! Just a for instance, baby Birds
have an egg tooth so they can break out of the shell. How did they get out
of the egg for millions of years before the evolved an egg tooth? If they
for millions of years got out of there egg with out the tooth, why did they
need to evolve one? I am sure there are many answers one could come up with,
but not one that would fallow the rules of evolution
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168