[meteorite-list] Origin of the Moon& God

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

Hello, to me, Science and religion are very similar because we are all
looking for the same answers, how we got here, why we are here, where we are
going and the ever so popular "the meaning of life". Scientist are looking
into it to see if they can figure it out. Us Christians believe we know the
answers. I do not feel like scientist are heretics at all, what I do
personally believe is when the Scientists get all the questions answered
they will have figured out that God does exist. : ) It almost seems to me,
like the Scientists are trying to figure out how God did it. The only
science I really have a problem with is Evolution, and that is not because
of my religion, it is because no one can answer my simple questions with a
believable or reasonable answer. : ) Just my opinion. : )
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168