[meteorite-list] Pop Quiz for the FAQ page

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

--0-43645267-1057843589=:3427

Hello list,

I fixed some links on "the" FAQ page; however, this page still needs some answers.

Learning more about meteorites:

1. How are meteorites named?

4. Are there any minerals found in meteorites that aren't found anywhere on earth?

7. What is a Widmanstatten pattern? (Martinsitic/other)

On another note, I see another list member has requested to be removed from the list. Perhaps someone could suggest to Art that the instructions for removel be printed in a slightly larger font, or that some emphasis be placed on aknowledgement of correct removal procedures before becoming a member of the list.

I admit this should not be necessary, but that fact does not help the person who wants to be removed and doesn't know how to accomplish their goal; it doesn't help anyone on the list when this person pastes the same message into the forum 5 times, and it doesn't help Art on bandwidth.

It is just an idea. I didn't type all this because I don't like seeing the message. I just thought the idea would be helpful.

Bless all ye who make these rocks available to me the moment I can afford another one, weather or not I need a telescope to see that day. Hmm. That would be looking backwards. Perhaps I should break out my microscope. :-)

Ari Machiz
TVBTITU

--0-43645267-1057843589=:3427

<P>Hello list,</P>
<P>I fixed some links on "the" FAQ page; however, this page still needs some answers.</P>
<P>Learning more about meteorites:</P>
<P><STRONG>1. <FONT size=4>H</FONT><B>ow are meteorites named?</B></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>4. <A name="aren't found anywhere on earth?"><B>Are there any minerals found in meteorites that aren't found anywhere on earth?</B></A></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>7.</STRONG> <A name="Widmanstatten pattern?"><B>What is a Widmanstatten pattern? (Martinsitic/other)</B></A></P>
<P>On another note, I see another list member has requested to be removed from the list. Perhaps someone could suggest to Art that the instructions for removel be printed in a slightly larger font, or that some emphasis be placed on aknowledgement of correct removal procedures before becoming a member of the list.</P>
<P>I admit this should not be necessary, but that fact does not help the person who wants to be removed and doesn't know how to accomplish their goal; it doesn't help anyone on the list when this person pastes the same message into the forum 5 times, and it doesn't help Art on bandwidth.</P>
<P>It is just an idea. I didn't type all this because I don't like seeing the message. I just thought the idea would be helpful.</P>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-43645267-1057843589=:3427--