[meteorite-list] Marquez, TX ??

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

--part1_3e.3246beef.2c3e4d9e_boundary

Hello List-members,

I have just received an email from a person who lives near the "Marquez, TX
impact site" and is looking for breccia and shattercones from that site.

Marquez, TX ??????

A search on Google revealed that it does exist. Has anyone ever visited the
site? or seen breccia and shattercones from it?

Just curious.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_3e.3246beef.2c3e4d9e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello List-members,
<BR>
<BR>I have just received an email from a person who lives near the "Marquez,=
 TX impact site" &nbsp;and is looking for breccia and shattercones from that=
 site.
<BR>
<BR>Marquez, TX ??????
<BR>
<BR>A search on Google revealed that it does exist. Has anyone ever visited=20=
the site? or seen breccia and shattercones from it?
<BR>
<BR>Just curious.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black