[meteorite-list] Chicago Country Club Letters

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:01 2004

--0-596231790-1057756622=:49127

Dear List,

I am drafting letters to the Calumet, Ravisloe, Cherry Hills, Flossmoor, Idlewild and Olympia Fields Country Clubs seeking official permission to conduct scientific, non-destructive searches of thier grounds after the first snow of the season. I will emphasize our interest in leaving everything as carefully restored as possible, with no searching or digs in important areas such as fringes, greens and teeboxes. I will also intimate some monetary benefit to the Club depending on what is found on thier property.

Does anyone wish to be included as participants for purposes of this search?

Regards,

Mark

--0-596231790-1057756622=:49127

<DIV>Dear List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am drafting letters to the Calumet, Ravisloe, Cherry Hills, Flossmoor, Idlewild and Olympia Fields Country Clubs&nbsp;seeking official permission to conduct scientific, non-destructive searches of thier grounds&nbsp;after the first snow of the season. I will emphasize our interest in leaving everything as carefully restored as possible, with no searching or digs in important areas such as fringes, greens and teeboxes. I will also intimate some monetary benefit to the Club depending on what is found on thier property.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone wish to be included as participants for purposes of this search?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>