[meteorite-list] DOD Satellites Detect March 2003 Bolide Over Park Forest

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:01 2004

--part1_1e3.cebbf04.2c3d06b6_boundary

HI,
I guess I should correct myself before someone else does.
When I read the initial report about the direction of the fall I
misinterpreted its message, and somehow turned a N.E. approach into a S.E. approach in my
mind, accounting for my total perplexity! The relevant satellite information
does no indicate the opposite of what I thought after all, but is slightly
skewed to the east.
This is only a minor adjustment, and brings about a whole new hunting
perspective! Perhaps it's time to go get another rock or two. : )
Regards,
Larry

--part1_1e3.cebbf04.2c3d06b6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
HI,<BR>
I guess I should correct myself before someone else does. <BR>
When I read the initial report about the direction of the fall I misinterpre=
ted its message, and somehow turned a N.E. approach into a S.E. approach in=20=
my mind, accounting for my total perplexity! The relevant satellite informat=
ion does no indicate the opposite of what I thought after all, but is slight=
ly skewed to the east.<BR>
This is only a minor adjustment, and brings about a whole new hunting perspe=
ctive! Perhaps it's time to go get another rock or two.&nbsp; : )<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Larry </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e3.cebbf04.2c3d06b6_boundary--