[meteorite-list] Small Irons

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C344C8.AC845ED0

Hello Sarah and list,

Hope all is well there....we have not heard much from you lately. =20

There is a dealer in Tucson that everyone knows, however, I think I am ab=
out to misspell his name. Bud Eisler...close to that. I am sure another=
 list member can help you with the correct name and contact him. Bud had=
 several small baskets of different little irons, like Mundrilla and Gibe=
on at the Tucson show, last year. Didn't see him this year, but I didn't=
 have a chance to meet up with everyone I would have liked to. I imagine=
 he still has a few hundred or so left.

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C344C8.AC845ED0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Sarah an=
d list,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Hope all is well there....we have no=
t heard much from you lately.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;<=
/DIV> <DIV>There is a dealer in Tucson that everyone knows, however, I th=
ink I am about to misspell his name.&nbsp; Bud Eisler...close to that.&nb=
sp; I am sure another list member can help you with the correct name and =
contact him.&nbsp; Bud had several small baskets of different little iron=
s, like Mundrilla and Gibeon at the Tucson show, last year.&nbsp; Didn't =
see him this year, but I didn't have a chance to meet up with everyone I =
would have liked to.&nbsp; I imagine he still has&nbsp;a few hundred or s=
o&nbsp;left.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=
=3D"http://www.MeteoriteArticles.com">www.MeteoriteArticles.com</A></DIV>=
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C344C8.AC845ED0--