[meteorite-list] Scam, here is the guy's email

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

Hey everyone, lets stick together and run this freak out of meteorite scams
for good.
Here is his email address, everyone who wants to, please email them and tell
them what you think of that kind of fraud and theft.
handbagsarvind_at_yahoo.com
By the way, I want to thank the ever-vigilant Walter Branch, who saw the
item and reported it to me. I would never have seen it until I saw the
paypal payment.

Thanks Walter.
Mike Farmer