[meteorite-list] Want a Piece of the Moon?

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

Hello Everyone,

Many years ago, my wife "purchased" a crater on the moon for me and named
it, of course "Walter." It was actually a donation to a science museum and
I got a neat moon map. Ironically, upon examining the map, there really is
a crater named Walter!

I therefore have dibs on all lunar meteorites...

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com