[meteorite-list] ebay scam update

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

Dear Mike, and List;
This is a great example of why we all should support our dealers that we
know from the list here, other venues related to honest dealers, dealers
we know from shows, IMCA listed dealers/collectors and not venture off
into the unknown to purchase from the one of a kind/ unknown sellers.
Thanks for the update Mike,
Dave F.