[meteorite-list] eBay Sellers list, eBay name change

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0011_01C343C0.21171AD0

Hello List,

Just a note to all, that I am "meteoritesandmore", formally thebigcollect=
or_at_msn.com.

I have been getting an increasing number of spam because of using my e-ma=
il address, something I always thought helped make a seller a little more=
 comfortable. But after being suggested by eBay, like 1000 times, I have=
n decided it best not to use my e-mail address anymore.

Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0011_01C343C0.21171AD0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just a note to all, that I am "meteoritesandmo=
re", formally <A href=3D"mailto:thebigcollector_at_msn.com">thebigcollector@=
msn.com</A>.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have been getting an increasi=
ng number of spam because of using my e-mail address, something I always =
thought helped make a seller a little more comfortable.&nbsp; But after b=
eing suggested by eBay, like 1000 times, I haven decided it best not to u=
se my e-mail address anymore.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</=
DIV> <DIV><BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line=
 archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0011_01C343C0.21171AD0--