[meteorite-list] Ad Mesosiderite slices for sale trade

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

  Dear List,

with interest I have read the controversial postings about the real
meteorite dealers and the pseudo dealers on the other side. I would
mainly describe myself as a collector. And now I possibly have nothing
else left but to offer my precious stones at a ultra low pseudo dealer
price (for a limited time). Please, don't buy it, it is simply too
cheap! I have listed some slices of the new NWA-Mesosiderite on my
website (see link below). Many sizes including some very large slices
for a price of $ 7.50/gm. All slices are cut professionally and some are
polished.

There was much excitement around this material under dealers and
collectors within the last months, high gram prices were paid in
Morocco. Without doubt, this Mesosiderite is one of the most beautiful
meteorites which came from NW-Africa ever. The meteorite was classified
by A.Greshake (Humboldt University Berlin). The Tkw is 4448gm, but this
meteorite is possibly paired with other mesosiderites which are around
the market at the moment. This meteorite has also a similarity to the
material which was classified as metal rich Diogenite. I was surprised a
little about this classification from Dr. Tony Irving.

Besides this Mesosiderite I still offer a couple of very beautiful
chondrites with a fresh black crust. This nice little pieces are almost
complete individuals and every piece is part of one single find. The
meteorites were classified as a H6 ordinary chondrite (W0) and the Tkw
is about 2400 gm (235 stones). From this find I haven't seen any pieces
offered till now. For me these are the most beautiful pieces from
Morocco since Bensour.

I have trade and sell meteorites for years. Authenticity, fast and
professional service is guaranteed.

http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

I wish everyone a beautiful weekend.

Stefan