[meteorite-list] meteorite-list--------- PSEUDO DEALERS AND PSEUDO JUDGING

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

Adam and List,
I think it all depends on the classification of goods, services or
materials you sell. If you are caught in possession of more than a
"personal use" amount of illegal drugs, you will be given the distinction
of being a "dealer." In the eyes of the authorities, it only takes one
sale to qualify a person as a "drug dealer." Now, before you all jump to
the wrong conclusion, I must say that the reason I'm aware of this is not
because of my involvement with the police and drugs, but only because I
have several friends who are prosecuting attorneys.

Have a Safe 4th,

John