[meteorite-list] Apologies :-( :-(

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

No problem, Paul. :-)

Speaking for myself, I can put up with a few
typographical errors as long as you can still find the
time to keep us up-to-date on your Louisiana crater
study. Not only is it cutting edge, but I can point
to your papers (that you referenced in your earlier
posts), and use them as proper examples or templates
for others who are attempting a "self-study" of their
own "crater".

I would like to think that this List is less
interested in a perfectly written post, and more
interested in the scientific content of those posts.

And speaking of perfection, (and again, speaking for
myself) if this were a "perfect world":
you would reside in Southern California,
you would be on the faculty at UCLA,
and you would be studying a crater in the dry desert
of Imperial County, CA.
(And instead, that other "crater" could take the place
of your crater in swampy Louisiana. ;-)

But alas, this isn't a perfect world. And bolides
don't impact where you want them to.

Please keep us posted on your progress.
Bob V.

[meteorite-list] Apologies :-( :-(