[meteorite-list] Ad eBay auctions ending / Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

Dear List Members,

We still have some of the incredibly beautiful NWA 1879 up for auction on
eBay. These auctions are due to end in less than an hour. With over 700
grams sold in less than a week this is proving to be a must have meteorite
with its ridiculously gorgeous green crystals. Over half of this meteorite
has been sold and with only 1,624 grams TKW to work with it will not be on
the market very long.

eBay link:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

We ran out of time this week because of a four day mini-expedition and
comparative research so we did not have enough time to prepare a weekly rare
material special. We will have a very interesting item ready for next week
so stay tuned.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection