[meteorite-list] Look alikes

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:28 2004

OK,OK, I'll come to Denver just to help confuse people as to who is which.
Perhaps we could change names for a day and see if anybody knows the
difference. Now you may have a problem I'm an old fart 71 years young and my
friends refer to me as bit eccentric I don't know if that is good or bad,
but it hasn't affected my sense of humor or wonder at this great venture we
all share in common. You buy the first beer...then I'll know your genuine.
    Bill Mason to Mark Ferguson
        P.S. Lets see if we can confound Mark Martinez