[meteorite-list] Oh where have all the meteorite hunters gone?

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

Actually Mike Farmer and I have been here in Lesotho for several days already. We have found the natives to be very friendly and willing to sell the stones they have. We have been taking lots of photos and will post a story when we get back. Lesotho is nothing like either Mike or I expected. Million dollar views everywhere. Save your pennies we will be back 1 March and will have material for sale at a great price.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com