[meteorite-list] Meteorites RAP Style

From: starharvest_at_attbi.com <starharvest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

                    Meteorites are Cool RAP Style

I was chill'n on da lawn neath a starry-speckled dawn, when I saw up in da sky
what was candy to my eye; made my arm hairs stand on end and my knees give in
and bend so I lay down on da ground, hoping no one was around 'cause I knew I
looked insane, like a preacher in da rain singin "glory Halelujah! Let me see
dat once again! Der's a party goin on in da starry-speckled dawn! Der's a
party goin on! Der's a party goin on! Der be meteors in flight dey be flyin
left an right like a thousand fireflies through a magic summer night. It's a
shower from beyond; from da fairie's magic wand. It's a scattering of stardust
dat I see above da lawn. Der's a party goin! Der's a party goin on! Der's a
party goin on or'e da court yard in da dawn. We be lookin in da sand. We be
lookin left an right. Wanna find one when it lands, when its burned up in its
light. Gotta find a thing dey call a "mee-dee-eee-dee-odor-ite" Gotta put one
in my hand. Gota search all through da land! Gotta find a piece o heaven. Gotta
hold it in my hand! Der's a party goin on in da starry-speckled dawn! Der's a
party goin on! Der's a party goin on! Gotta find a piece o heaven. Gotta hold
it in my hand! Rand Kluge