[meteorite-list] 'Shocking' Discovery Boosts Chance Of Life On Europa

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

2010 was even NEATER!!!! You should see it if you havene't. I used one scene
in the movie for my lecture on stellar evolution.

  It is a classic --- "what's going to happen?" Something Wonderful"

All the best from snow clogged and flooded Fairfax, VA.

Greg Redfern
2003 NASA Solar System Ambassador
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/
IMCA #5781